Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Jane & Kristine

Take a metaphorical walk with me to Rexburg, ID in the two-thousand and eighth year of the common era (2008). I was growing a rat tail and was failing mission prep my mon/wed/fri 8:30 am class at Brigham Young University Idaho. A good chunk of that semester was spent with two girls, I and my friend Jonathan Griffith referred to as the DDG's ([Drop Dead Gorgeous] don't be mad/act surprised that it is also one of my favorite movies.) There are 3 members of this squad and two-thirds of the heaven sent trio comprised of the Metcalf's, Jane and Kristine. Both lovable for separate reasons and the two together would make anyone see double! *wakka wakka*



indebted always




5 comments:

Jane said...

i love you so hard right now. these pictures turned out so wonderful. despite the chill, the scenery is stunning. i like saturday afternoons spent with you.

Holli said...

beautiful job, Willie!

julieb said...

these are wonderful!

Sam and Livi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alex aulelio shahan said...

i kinda wanna make out with both of them at the same time